Samoan class reflection
In samoan class i got to learn alot of things and i also got to experience new things. well the reason why i took this class was because i needed a language credit and i wanted to learn more about my culture. This class has tought me to be myself and not care bout what others say. Like for example, before I was a very shy girl but NOT anymore because i feel comfortable around my classmates. I'm happy that I had this class because i feel like I'm at home with my brothers and sisters. I'm glad that i got to meet new people. This class has made me realize that in everything that we do we have to be unity which means come together as one. I am going to miss this class so much, it was nice learning more about my culture. I hope to come back someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment