Friday, November 8, 2013

Family is FOREVER

Hello my name is sinapi, my last name is Faamoe. I come from Hawaii and I live in Kalihi. I'm in 12th grade in Farrington High school. I love to read the bible. My favorite sport is Soft  ball. Yes I come from a big family i have 3 sisters and 4 brothers. My sisters names are Folole, Jenniffer, and Esterlyn. My brothers are Sone, Daniel, Junior, and Mack. In the age 8 i lost my mother and my dad got remarried so we moved here to Hawaii. Since i came here to hawaii i have been going through a lot of family problems with my dad and my step mother. All my brothers and sisters are all separated since we came here and my daddy took his wife over his kids.So no we stand alone and sometimes we gotta be there for one another, be a shoulder so that my sisters and brothers can cry on, cause me as an older sister i take responsibility on my little love ones. I love my family although we ain't perfect and we make mistakes. Family is Forever.




No comments:

Post a Comment